miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2008

Promise me

Just appear one day..In the middle of the night...maybe outside my home...near my friends...who cares? Just come and talk to me....ur not easy to find...The more i search you..the more you hide...maybe, is no the right time to be together...maybe u are with someone else....but if tonight can u make a promise, one that u can keep...promises me..sooner or later ur gonna be on my way...ur gonna take my hand, hug me and kiss me. So then, im just gonna be that lil girl who falls in love with you, im gonna be that one who dreams and live for you...


time? time is not gonna matter as long as you appear one day...if only you can make ur way cross with mine...if only you appear soon...ill just tell u how much i love you...I need to see a face, a friendly face...i need a lover hand...a confident smile and a body that promises me to keep my hearth safe. Doesnt matter when or how, ur not easy to find in the middle of the street...
promises me...if tonight u can think and dream with me,...promises me with your heart one day! we are gonna meet....and that day...ur gonna fall in love with me...while i tell you how much i have been waiting you....

No hay comentarios: