miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2008

Emptiness

Is the emptiness at this room...the reflection of a scene I’ve know for years. Is the lil botlle, is the big bad guy, is the poster of my past and the letters of my friends.
I’ve never cry for a good reason, until tonight. Look at my face, the simple smile is cover it again, the lonely eyes and this terrible headache make me feels spaced out all the time.
Hello! its my imaginary friend...telling we are not broken...we dont need to be fix..we are just numb...but we still have eachother. If right now, can you hear me...wotever u are...i’ll ask you...did u know me?...did you really look inside me and understand the puzzle of my soul? And if you answer yes, pliz...explain me again...because I barely understood wot is to be me...I need reasons but not choices I would make the same mistake...I would choose the wrong way...
Hello! its my lil mind...oh! this dizzy feeling...and this earthquake with my thoughts...I miss the picture of my life...I’m so scared to never move into the next room...I’ve never speak so loud and so dumb since I took that pen and wrote you a love song. 1,2,3...1,2,3...I’m so high...I’m so numb...I’m so tired...
Hello! Its my heart...oh! that dumb, gooffy,dizzy,lazy ghost of my soul...Shhh! Its still recovering for the last war...so lets keep in silence..maybe someday he’ll speak out wot he really saw that night...
Its no the emptiness...is no that my world turns purple...is not my arm bleeding..is no the couple of my hearths as the scar in my hand...is not even the last kiss...the last letter...or the last friend...is just the time..the season...the feeling that hasnt finish...the clock that stills working...and the hello-goodbbye note you wrote and leave it outside my door.

No hay comentarios: